CSM Lasi vs Sepsi live stream info, TV channel: How to watch on TV, stream online

That's how it came to me. At the start of the championship, at the beginning of the championship, I wanted to beat the first penalty that I will run. It does not matter he was with Steaua, Dinamo, and Sepsi. I'm not stelist, as it was written. I keep with the team I play. I do not even watch football! I prefer to see a movie, to do something else. I once looked at a Barcelona match, Messi, Neymar, and Suarez. When you see what they're doing, you're gonna let go of football! So I do not forget, "Călinţaru said in an interview for Gazeta Sporturilor.


Even though his team could take a point in the FCSB duel, Calinaru does not regret that he has decided to give up "ladder." "I'm not so sorry I did that, it seemed worse if I left or right and I thought I did not give up" the ladder, "as I had proposed to myself, if I was out, I was a hero, so I'm the negative character. I assume it, what is it? I'm the only football player who missed a penalty! " Added the photographer.

Călinţaru is not afraid of his colleagues' reaction, although he had a more heated match with Barbulescu, even at the end of the match with FCSB. "Let them react as they please, if they take me to the shit, I can take them too. I take this misshapen, but we have to go on!" The player from Juventus Bucharest closed.

Comments